Tuesday, November 8, 2011

why should you make your own nut milk?

have a read and become informed:

http://www.veganreader.com/2009/05/17/how-to-make-rice-milk-and-stop-supporting-rice-dream/

rice milk or nut milk... it's all about getting the most nutrition from a glass. why support the corporations who are tainting their products and taking nutrition robbing shortcuts? simple buy a bag of nuts or rice and get milking!

this morning I brewed a fresh batch of peanut-cinnamon milk. it is extremely delicious. I am not yet certain how I will utilize the remaining peanut pulp, but you can bet that it will become something super tasty! I'll let you know soon.

By the way, I used the remainder of my crimini mushroom and nut pulp from yesterday's post in this morning's quiche. It was so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment